Health & Safety – COVID 19
As a customer, your health & safety is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests and employees safe before, during and after your car rental with Mini Car Rentals.
- Masks – Wearing a mask is mandatory while inside Mini Car Rentals a all times unless you have a valid exemption.
- Hand Sanitzer – All desks in our office have santizer bottles for use for both staff and customers during the contract process.
- Check in QLD App – All customer will be asked to check in to our business upon entry or starting the contract process using the Check in QLD app. If customer cannot check themselves in, we can check in for you on our tablet.
- Stringent Cleaning – We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between our office and hire vehicles particularly interiors any handles or touch points both inside and outside of cars. Hand sanitiser will be available to all of our guests.
- Social Distancing – Guests will be encouraged to stay at a safe 1.5m distance during all points of the contract process. We also ensure that all staff members will be encouraging the use of hand sanitiser throughout contract process.
- Wellness Checks – Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your car hire.