Advantages of car rental
- Low cost and affordable: Car rentals mean that you don’t need to buy a car if you’re only going to use it on special occasions. You’ll be saved from constant MOTs and servicing costs.
- Freedom: Depending on the contractual agreement, you’ll be able to drive to beauty spots that you wouldn’t be able to take in while on a bus or train. You can choose what route you want to take, where to stop, and for how long.
- Find a car that meets your needs: You can choose a vehicle that is family-friendly or just for yourself. Whether it’s a minibus or a longer vehicle, or you’re in need of a van for a business trip, the vehicle choice is entirely yours.
1. Can I make changes to a confirmed booking?
Certainly. As long as you have your booking confirmation ready, and a description of the changes you’d like to make. We cannot, however, guarantee that your amendments will be the same prices as the initial booking as rates often change.
2. Could I add additional drivers to my booking?
Feel free to add drivers to your booking. The additional driver needs to share their driver’s licence with us and sign the rental agreement. They’ll also need to pay any additional costs if needed.
3. Can I make changes to the rental vehicle collection or drop-off time?
You can make changes to both the pick-up and drop-off times and dates. Again, we cannot guarantee that the prices will stay the same. But we will do our best to accommodate you as we offer car rental services at competitive prices.
4. How do I go about cancelling my booking?
Give our friendly team a call or drop us an email, and we’ll advise you accordingly. You can also read the cancellation policy on our website for more information.
5. Why do I need an international driver’s licence?
The international driver’s licence is a document that is recognised worldwide, which is used to identify the person as a licenced driver in countries that don’t have the same language as the one you’re driving in. You need a national driver’s licence alongside this for it to be accepted.
6. What are the age requirements for renting a vehicle in Australia?
The minimum age to be able to rent a car is 21 years old. There is no maximum age.
7. What happens if I accidentally leave something in the vehicle?
We try and hold whatever belongings that have been left behind. If this happens, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our office so that we can return the item to you.
8. What are the requirements to rent a car in Australia?
- Be a minimum of 21 years old.
- Have an up-to-date and valid driver’s licence for at least one year.
- Provide payment.
Contact us today
Don’t hesitate to contact us at Mini Car Rentals for all your rental needs. Give us a call on 0740516288, or drop us an email at email@example.com.